Terms & Condition for using Solidale Services like Website Design,Software Development,Android Application Development,Bulk SMS,Hosting Etc
Terms & Condition for using Solidale Services
The website of Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is offered to you on the basis of your acceptance of the terms and conditions as well as the notifications that have been published herein. On using the website, you are agreeing to be bound with the terms and technicalities that relate to the website. Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd. may bring about a revision regarding the way you are using this website, without intimating you.
Since you will use the website, you will not be permitted to make use of the site for illegal purposes or terms that are prohibited. Additionally, usage will be prohibited if you using could damage, over burden, impair or disable any site belonging to Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd. You should not acquire unauthorized access to a site or user account, computer network or system by virtue of hacking password or through any other procedure. We do not take responsibility for any kind of damage that is created to the computer system of the user or in case data is lost by downloading content, information or materials from our website.
Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd. may alter or even for that matter discontinue any material on the website at any given time and this includes the features as well as the content. The right to change or alter the terms and conditions of the content rests solely with Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd..
The content that is presented on the website is the exclusive property of Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Hence, you cannot copy or imitate, reproduce or republish or even transmit or upload material without gaining the prior consent of the company. Unauthorized usage of materials that appear in this website will lead to copyright, legal or trademark violations.
5.Legal Matters :
This agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the government of India and by reading it, you have irrevocably consented to the private jurisprudence of the law court in case there is any dispute arising from or pertaining to using this website.
6. Cancellations and Refunds
7. Bulk SMS
Our terms, conditions, validity & pricing are subject to change according to TRAI rules and regulations Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Call/SMS/Internet (known as “spamming”) is prohibited.”
We Sale Marketing and promotional SMS to OPT-IN Subscribers Only
sms services is not refundable and transferable.
8. Bulk Email
Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. in its engagements to the business of email market will be in no way responsible for any losses/claims/damages/consequences/whatsoeverincidental/ancillary/consequential to the intended use of the email marketing services, products, or software. Under the particular email marketing scheme, the function of Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. is prohibited to offering services and software regarding email marketing. Our terms, conditions, are subject to change according to International mailing rules and regulations. The email will be delivered in inbox or spam depending on the email campaigns and email services provider Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. is not responsible for that. We Sale Marketing and promotional Email to OPT-IN Subscribers Only, Email services is not refundable and transferable.
Further more, Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. shall also not be responsible for any sort of inaccuracy, omissions, errors, etc. in the database that is being transferred by making use of the email marketing. Any information that is being transferred or exchanged related to the services or products of Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. shall remain to be the exclusive responsibility of any party transferring the information and Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. shall be away from such party.
9. System and Network Abuse
Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation the following: unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network; interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
10. Viruses and Other Destructive Activities
Use of Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. services or equipment for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any customer to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. services and equipment (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
11. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy (Anti Spam Policy)
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists” and “double opt-in” will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. No refunds will be given.
- Mailing Policy and Limits: There is a 60 mails hourly outbound email limit per domain this limit is also applied towards mailman. If you send over this amount in any hour most of the e-mails will bounce back with an undeliverable error. Many of our servers have a 30 pop checks per hour limit per domain. If you go over this you are likely to get a wrong password error message saying login incorrect. Just wait an hour and it will automatically unlock you. To prevent this from happening again make sure to disable auto checking or at least set it to something higher such as 10 minutes.
- Any mailing list larger than 5,000 will require a semi dedicated or dedicated hosting solution from us. Note: dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed. No limit to the number of outbound emails, but if the bounce ratio of email should be below than 20% of total number of list.
- Mailing Lists Rules: Anytime you are sending a message no matter how large your e-mail list is you must throttle it. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 6 seconds. If the mailing list software you are using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to something else. We recommend phplist which can be found in your control panel under Fantastico DeLuxe. If you do not throttle and you try sending let’s say 60 emails the server will try sending all 60 in 1 second which is not possible. This will cause the server load to go very high and for the entire server to be sluggish until this process is completed. It is our job to keep the server up and running without being sluggish. Anyone who causes the servers load to go high will be suspended and the process will be terminated. If you choose not to throttle you will most likely be suspended for crashing the server. No refunds will be given.
- Any mailing list(bulk email packages) over 900 emails is only allowed to be sent during off-peak times to prevent high server loads. Off peak times qualify as all day Saturday and Sunday, and 1am – 8 am eastern time M-F.
- You are not allowed to mail to a mailing list you were given or purchased. This is spamming because they never agreed to you personally sending them mail. We do not care how you justify it, this is spam and will result in termination of the offending account. No refunds will be given.
- Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in termination of the offending account. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail. No refunds will be given.
- Every mailling list MUST comply with all guidelines set forth by the United States of America.
- Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. No refunds will be given.
- We reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd and will not be less than $50 or $50 each man hour of time utilized, whichever is greatest.
12. Resource Usage (Not allowed)
- Customer (you) may not use 20% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Any account is not allowed to use average system resources (CPU, RAM, MySQL) more than 2% in 24 hours cycle.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc… (dedicated servers do not apply)
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include (“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
- Media hosting (i.e. audio , video etc), Backup hosting, Adult content hosting , Online Forum etc are strictly prohibited.
13. Price Change
The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase for the term of contract (if said contract exists and is validated by Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd.). Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. reserves the right to change prices for services at any time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change prices listed on Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd., and the right to change the amount of resources given to any plan at any time.
The uptime of a server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system of the server which may differ from the uptime reported by individual services. Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltdcannot 100% gaurantee the uptime status of any server for many factors which may include but not limited to udates to software, malicious or intentional activities, hardware failure, acts of God defined as conditions beyond our (Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. and/or our vendors that provide equipement or services to us) control that interupts services at a facility.
15. Reseller Client Responsibility
16. Back Up
Your use of the services rendered is at your sole risk. Solidale Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account.Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. Your server may or may not have automatic backups installed. Servers that have automatic backups are generally done on Sunday. Backups can be made through cPanel.
It is customer responsibility to intimate Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd about the payment & other details and make sure that an domain / account renewed. Domains/ Accounts must be renewed atleast 30 days prior to expiry to prevent last minute glitches, act of god, issues at registry’s end etc.
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that correct and working email id is in file with Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd. Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd will send all email alerts about renewals, registration, transfers, offers as a courtesy by email. It is the responsibility of the customer to login to the members area and respective control panels to keep track of their account status.
All account fee must be paid in advance in full before the actual term. Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd will charge 15% of the account fee or Rs.250, whichever is higher as a late fee.
Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd will add credits to an account only when the payment is fully reflected in Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd bank accounts. Part payments will not be added to an account. If transaction or processing fee is not added with the amount paid, Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd will only add the exact amount after deducting such a processing fee. Returned checks will attract Rs.500 towards check returning charges and admin charges. Once a check is returned, the customer will have to make all further payments as Cash/Bank Account Transfer to our accounts and no other mode of payment will be accepted. Outstation checks will attract Rs.100 as collection charges.
Solidale Infotech Pvt.Ltd reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.